＊If you've changed your social media acount info and don't see it updating in Walkr, please consider the information below.
To change your Walkr display name or picture:
1. First change your name or picture on the social media account you've linked with Walkr.
2. Return to Walkr and go to Menu > Settings > Account, then tap the Connect button next to your desired social media platform.
3. If you see a "Code 50005" notice, please confirm that the social media account you are logged into on your device is the same one you are attempting to log into on Walkr. (If you are using one account in Walkr but are logged into another in your device, you will see this code.)
1. Open Facebook and update your name or photo
2. Open Walkr and go to Menu > Settings > Account Settings, then tap the Connect button next to Facebook. If Walkr still doesn't update, continue to the next step.
3. If you see a "Code 50005" notice, open Facebook and log out, then log back into your Facebook account.
4. Return to Walkr and go to Menu > Settings > Account Settings and tap the Connect button next to Facebook.