First, please be sure you have already canceled your SPARKFUL Apps subscription in your device's app store in order to prevent any additional charges. If you're unsure how to do this, please read How do I cancel my subscription? for further instructions. Then, follow the steps below according to your device's operating system.
If you're using iOS (on iPhone or iPad), please visit Apple's online support center within 7 days of the purchase and follow the instructions on the website to request a refund. You can also do the following:
- Open iTunes on your computer and log in using your Apple ID
- Tap on Purchase History and locate the transaction related to the charge you're reporting
- Tap Report a Problem
- Enter the reason for your request, and submit
- Wait for Apple to send an automated confirmation of your request by email.
Note: Some requests may not be processed immediately, so please be patient.
If you need further help, please see iOS Support.
If you're using an Android device (Samsung, Asus, OPPO, etc.), please visit the Google Play help page within 2 days of the purchase and follow the instructions there to request a refund. You can also do the following:
- Open an internet browser (Chrome, for example), and visit play.google.com to log in with your Google account.
- Tap Purchase History and locate the relevant transaction.
- Tap Request Refund or Report a Problem, and enter the reason for your request.Note: Because the process is automated, we recommend that you provide as many details as possible for your refund request.
- Wait for Google to send an automated confirmation of your request by email.
Note: Requests take from 15 minutes to many hours to process, so please be patient.
If your refund request is rejected, or you've already passed the 2-day request window, please prepare a screenshot of your Google Play receipt. (If you're unsure how to find this information, please review this article.)
Then, Contact Us for additional help.