Not getting notifications from Plant Nanny²? Here are some Android devices known to have issues with Plant Nanny² notifications. Please refer to the following instructions to troubleshoot the problems!
A: Allow Plant Nanny² to run at startup
1. Go to device Settings > Permissions
2. Tap on Manage Auto Launch
3. Toggle Plant Nanny² to allow
B: Make sure Plant Nanny² is a protected app
1. Go to device Settings > Battery
2. Tap Power saving management > App Protection
3. Toggle Plant Nanny² to allow protection
Note: If you have turned on Lock Screen Cleanup and Ultra Long Standby during Sleep, you have to turn them off to receive notifications from Plant Nanny².
Allow Plant Nanny² to auto-start
1. Go to device Settings > Power Manager
2. Tap on Background app management
3. Switch Plant Nanny² to Allow auto-start