iOS - Apple iTunes
- Within 7 days of purchase, go to the Apple Report a Problem website and sign in with your Apple ID
- Select "Purchase History" and find the item you wish to refund
- Tap "Report" and enter the reason for your request, then tap "Submit"
- Please check your email to confirm your refund has been issued (some requests will take a number of hours to process)
Note: The second and further times you request a refund will need to be manually reviewed and are often not granted automatically. In this case, we suggest you email Apple support to discuss your request with them directly.
Android - Google Play Store
- If you are within 48 hours of purchase, open the Google Play Store and ensure you are logged into the correct account
- Select Account from the menu (use the ≡ icon to the left of the search bar to access the menu)
- Select Purchase History at the top and locate the purchase you wish to refund
- Select the appropriate reason for the refund and complete the required information
- Please check your email to confirm your refund has been issued
Note: If over 48 hours have passed since your purchase, please contact the Island Support team within the To-Do Adventure app:
1. Go to the Menu page within the app, then select the Settings tab
2. Tap FAQ
3. Tap Contact Us in the upper right corner