If you'd like to know your remaining balance or how much you've spent on a particular item or category of expenses, you can follow the steps below:
1. Tap the pie graph icon on the main page and go to Categories
2. Select a date range in the top left corner > Select your desired date range to see the expenses/income for that time period
If you'd like to know not just how much you've spent in general, but rather how much you've spent on a particular item or how frequently you've purchased that item (e.g., books), you can follow the steps below:
1. Tap the pie chart icon on the main page > go to Categories > tap the magnifying glass in the top right > search for the item or expense
2. Subscribe to CFO > Tap the pie chart icon on the main page > Tap Frequency > Tap the + icon in the top right > Enter the item you wish to follow (e.g., books)
3. Go to Settings > tap Categories > add a new category for the expense you'd like to follow (e.g., books) to see this expense in your analytics charts on the Categories page!
Note 1: CFO is a Fortune City subscription service. If you'd like to know more, please see here.
Note 2: In order to protect the security of your data, the maximum number of categories is limited to 30 (including presets). Please be mindful of this when using categories to follow your expenses.